"I, me mine" is a loss wax casted ring made of copper. Started from carving wax till the after-casting refinement, the whole experience has been reflected into the final design.
- Carving shape out of wax using Wolf Precision Carving Tool Set.
- Refining surface with emery paper until desired smoothness.
- Making a mold using plaster and the casting can.
- Letting it set in the oven at around 700 degree over a night.
- Putting casting can into casting machine while melting copper bits using special torch.
- Pouring in the liquid copper and let the machine stir and inject the metal into mold.
- Cooling down, washing off the plaster and get the piece out. (with other casted pieces on a same "tree")
- Sawing the ring off the tree.
- Polishing, refining, and done!